VFOD - Vietnamese Fans Of Declan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declan interview total

4 posters

Go down

Declan interview total Empty Declan interview total

Post by shane_linh 19/4/2009, 18:24

Phỏng vấn ngày 8 - 3 - 2005

Tháng 9 - 2002
[flashhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPcvM3lvA-o[/flash]
Phỏng vấn tại nhà Dec
One of England's biggest talents lives with his parents in the county Kent, in a modest double house.

Declan: "Come in! This is my home. This is the living room. That is my father Alec, he is already here for you. This is the kitchen. And this is my mother Siobhan. She's making cake and tea for everyone. ...and now I'll show you my room."

And this is the first story under the roof.

Declan: "This is my bedroom. And as you can see, I've got an Arsenal poster and the program for the game. It was a great game. I went to see it in the stadium. And the best thing about it, I'm sorry to all you Hamburg fans but, Arsenal won 3:1!"

Declan: "This is one of my stage outfits. I wear this shirt sometimes as well. And the best part is that it all comes from Berlin!"

Declan: "Sometimes I wear this scarf with my stage outfits. ...this has nothing to do with it. haha. And this is the one I am wearing in the picture now. And this scarf I wear sometimes when it is cold."

Only 2 years later, Declan is just 9 years old. There are 80,000 fans in the arena in Manchester.

At these unbelievable moments, Declan's parents and his sister Bernadette remember with pleasure.
Mama Siobhan kept the outfit he wore at this performance.
The family helps/helped Declan with all their power. Father Alec is very proud of him and hope's he's going on his way and get what he's wanted.

Some german words Declan speaks, but he wants surprise his fans with some lovable senteces : "I'm glad". (laughs)

And we are glad we can present him on Television

Declan in Berlin - interview part 1 + 2

Declan Galbraith on Ndr schaubude 23-3-07 Part 1

Declan Galbraith on Ndr schaubude 23-3-07 Part 2

14- 12 -2007 kênh Sat1

Có một bản dich tiếng Anh đây
"The first kiss I get was from my Mom, I haven't time for girlfriends. And I'm too busy with my music. We can't have a special type of girl, it depends more of the character, the personality, that's most important. First I see the eyes and the laughter. When they made me laugh, that's good. "

part two

(During the show Dec has been in friendship with the girl of the TV ballet, but there isn't more.)

"You know, in England it is forbidden at my age."

(So the girls have to be patient.)

"Every night after the show I get much post and gifts from my fans. This one I haven't opened yet, what is it? I'm a little bit curious what is in it, let see... Oh, this is a football DVD, "Germany, a summertale", great, here is also the famous piece of paper from Lehmann in it, that's great.

part three

The girl who gave me this present must know me a bit and know I'm a Lehmann fan. He plays for my team Arsenals. Great. "

(Declan will only sing of his love of his life a long while.) "

Thế đã...
shane_linh
shane_linh
Active VFOD's member
Active VFOD's member

Female Tổng số bài gửi : 533
Đến từ : Hanoi, Viet Nam
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/hakuna_matata138

Back to top Go down

Declan interview total Empty Re: Declan interview total

Post by afandeclan369 24/4/2010, 11:08

hay wó mấy cái clip này coi rồi nhưng mà nó lược wa 1 số chi tiết về cảnh đời thường của dec ,dễ thương đấy ^^ tk shane linh
afandeclan369
afandeclan369
Đang nghe "Declan"
Đang nghe

Tổng số bài gửi : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kath 24/4/2010, 22:32

Lâu lắm mới thấy có người post bài Sad(
Forum dạo này buồn tóa Sad
có khi phải off một buổi để hâm nóng không khí Smile
Kath
Kath
VFOD's Vice President
VFOD's Vice President

Female Tổng số bài gửi : 257
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.vfod.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by afandeclan369 25/4/2010, 09:39

hjhj mình rất quý dec , coi dec như anh vậy nên sẽ luôn lủng hộ anh ấy
nhưng mình có 1 thắc mắc là anh ấy còn đi học hay không?
afandeclan369
afandeclan369
Đang nghe "Declan"
Đang nghe

Tổng số bài gửi : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovedeclan.ftu.hn90 9/7/2011, 20:58

You're the voice i hear inside my head, the reason that i'm singing. I need to find you, gotta to find you.

You're the missing piece i need, the song inside of me, i need to find you, gotta to find you I love you I love you
ilovedeclan.ftu.hn90
ilovedeclan.ftu.hn90
VFOD's member
VFOD's member

Female Tổng số bài gửi : 235
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down