VFOD - Vietnamese Fans Of Declan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declan's message for all his fans 2009-07-24

Go down

Declan's message for all his fans 2009-07-24 Empty Declan's message for all his fans 2009-07-24

Post by Pirate Nhung 27/7/2009, 23:43

Declan said:

Hello again to you all,
Can I just say to everyone that I have NOT stopped singing- I am still busy working on new material, experimenting with different styles etc and hopefully getting better at both the acoustic and electric guitar as well as songwriting.

As AC has said on many occasions, well a few times at least, I am taking a break from recording an album, although I am, of course, recording my new material myself at home, and I hope that this will assist in my musical development.
There are no plans for me to commit to any long tours any time in the near future, but I am of course happy to consider doing occasional ‘one off’ gigs, if they would not be too disruptive to my main goal of developing my new material and ability.

I really do not know when I will be ready with enough good, new material to start considering my next album or possible future tours – it may be 6 months – it may be a couple of years – we’ll just have to wait and see.
The decisions I take could have a very big impact on my future life and I am not going to rush into making these decisions too quickly. I want to be sure, as far as I possibly can be, that whatever I decide to do will be right for me.

I myself, am always eager to hear new music from the artists/bands I enjoy listening to and so I understand it can be frustrating for the people who visit these forums, to not know when I will be releasing anything again but I hope you understand the reasons for this. I look forward to the time I am ready to share my music once again.

I thank you for taking the time to read this,
I appreciate it and wish you all the very best.
Declan
Pirate Nhung
Pirate Nhung
VFOD's President
VFOD's President

Female Tổng số bài gửi : 384
Đến từ : Hanoi
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://vfodpro.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down