VFOD - Vietnamese Fans Of Declan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declan interview [ March 3th, 2009]

3 posters

Go down

Declan interview [ March 3th, 2009] Empty Declan interview [ March 3th, 2009]

Post by tamle_o 11/12/2010, 18:39

1.Pirate Nhung
I love drawing much, it's even my big dream. Actually, i have drawn many pictures of you, and unstoppable continued drawing you Wish that some days my works would be in your hands!
And this is my question:
I notice that you like being photographed much So...do u like someone to draw you?
Please answer in order for me to know whether i should or should not continue drawing you!
我非常喜欢画画,那是我的梦想。事实上我已经画了很多张你,停都停不下来(希望其中几幅已经入过您的法眼了) 好想有一天你能亲手拿到我的画!
我的问题:我发现你很喜欢摄影(被摄哈)...那么你喜不喜欢被别人画呢?
请回答我,这样我才能知道我应不应该继续画下去!

Dec:
Painting /drawing is something that I wish I could do much better……..If people want to draw me that’s ok by me but I am sure there’s many much more interesting subjects they could choose.
To every one who has a talent, no matter what it is, use it!
我一直希望自己画画(油画/绘画)能画的更好……[dec小时候承认自己不擅长绘画]...如果有人想画我,我觉得没什么问题,不过肯定也有很多比我有意思的题目可以选择。
我想对每一个有才华的人说,无论什么样的天赋,请尽情发挥!

2.Sydney junior
I would like to know what things do you know about my country, Brazil.. I know you know that you are a huge fan here, but...anymore?
我想知道你如何看待我的国家,巴西....我知道你已经了解在巴西有个大粉丝在这儿 (这句有点问题,可能是这个意思 are 改成 have 的话),不过....还有其他的么?

Dec:
Brazil is one of many countries that I know very little about, but hope to visit one day.
这个世界上的很多国家我都知之甚少,巴西就是其中之一,希望有一天能去那里拜访。

3.Ewelyne
Well,As i know from Magazines you like it to go too late to bed...
why? (silly question )
When i was younger i loved it to go late to bed now im 15 but the only
thing i want all the day is to go to bed haha Do you like it yet?
to go late of course...=) do you go to bed at 1:00 am
maybe you say you have no idea
Well,我从杂志上读到你喜欢很晚才睡....为什么?(傻问题)
我年轻的时候也喜欢晚睡,现在我15岁了(!!when I was a younger??),但每天我从早到晚就盼着一件事,就是上床睡觉。哈哈,你喜欢这样吗?你凌晨1点才睡吗?
可能你会说你也不清楚。

Dec:
I go to bed when I am tired and when I have finished everything I need to do.
Its only when I am visiting a certain uncle that I do my best to see how late I can keep him talking.
在我感到疲倦,并且完成了今天需要做完的每一件事之后,我就会去睡觉。
唯一的例外,就是当我去我的“某位”叔叔家做客的时候,我会尽自己最大努力看看我能让他一刻不停地聊到多晚。

4.Astrolatus
(前边太长啦砍掉~)
And then I wondered, you have alot of girls among your fans, but you have boys too So what do you think about your boys fans?? I mean, do you think they love you the same way as girl do??
I know it may seem weird and touchy to answer but I`d appreciate so much if you answered!!
我很吃惊你的fans里有很多都是女孩,但你也有男fans,你对他们怎么看呢?我是说,你觉得他们喜欢你的方式会像女孩子们(谈论你的一切,爱慕你)一样么?
也别为下张专辑着急,我知道你要承受很多来自fans们的压力,用好你的时间,不用背着包袱。

Dec:
I don’t think I have ever though about it, to me it doesn’t make any difference how old or young, what country or what gender…I am just pleased that so many people seem to enjoy the music I have made.
我其实没想过这个问题,对我来说,年轻还是年长,来自哪个国家,男还是女,对我都没有什么分别....我只是高兴看到他们很享受我做的音乐。

5.VFOD
Here is V.FOD - Your Fan Club in Vietnam!
Happy Lunar New Year!
We hope that you still remember this small FC in a small country!!
For a start, we'd like to send big thanks to you. thank to you and your musical talent, we're not only the people who have the same interest, but become true friends as well. That's really great! one thing we want you to know is in February 8th, we will have our second get-together! Many things to do are being expected!
We sometimes feel sad because of incapability of buying your CDs . In this condition, we just try our best to do something that would be good for you. We hope that with our attempt, we can bring your songs to much more people in our country!
It's really, really difficult for us to express our love to you and your musical talent...
And this is the most expected thing of ours:
What words can you speak to all of us - V.FOD???
【这个问题都是叙述而已,大意就是感谢 Dec 让他们一群有同样爱好的人走到一起,成为朋友,然后希望从越南可以更方便的买到他的歌,让更多越南人听到】
问题:你想对我们VFOD说点什么呢??

Dec:
How about “Thank You” and “You guys certainly seem to have fun………”
But can I also say “It never ceases to amaze me how much effort all of you around the world go to ……”
“I hope you all enjoy the music I may do in the future wherever in the world you are, and I hope it won’t be too long before I get to visit all your countries.”
"谢谢"怎么样,还有"你们看起来的确乐在其中......."
不过我还要说"那些来自世界各地的fans的努力,总是永不停歇的带给我一次次惊喜。"
"我希望你们依然能够喜欢我在未来的作品,无论你们身在何处,也希望在不久的将来我能够拜访你们的国家。"

6.Tru
Hi Declan, I know you are always busy, but do you have time to write your own songs and have you had the inspiration to do so lately? If so, what has inspired you? I Love your voice and song interpretations .
你好declan ,我知道你总是很忙,你有时间写自己的歌么?最近你受到什么灵感启迪了么?如果有的话,什么启发了你?喜欢你的声音和你对作品的诠释。

Dec:
I have been writing material now for quite some time and ideas come into my head from all sorts of things maybe something I’ve heard or seen or found out about, or even just try to imagine
我着手创作自己的素材(相当于片段式的旋律或歌词吧)已经有相当一段时间了,许多东西都能激发出我灵感,可能是我听到的,我悟到的,或者甚至只是想象出来的。

7.Tasha
Have you ever considered auctioning off one item from each concert and donating the money to a local charity (local to where your concert was)?
It could just ne one items that they give you before the show and you were it and then it is auctioned and yay it helps people ^.^
I just thought it kind of went along with your image of being so caring and sweet.
你有没有考虑过,每举办一场演唱会就拍卖一样相关的东西,然后把善款捐助给当地的慈善机构(也就是演唱会举办地)?
那样东西可能是演出开始前别人赠送给你的,它属于你了,然后你把它拍卖掉,用所得帮助他人。
我想这会有助于树立你关爱他人、心地善良的优质偶像形象。

Dec:
That’s an interesting idea but I’m not sure how it could work in practice
这是个有趣的点子,不过我还不肯定是否可以实际操作。

8.Willow
QUESTION(s): Was it really some form of undergarment that the fan handed you? If not, then what was it?
Even if it wasn't, has a fan ever given you something like that? If so, then what did you DO with it????????? (<- Most badly wanted answer would be for this last question here, because I know I was technically only allowed to ask one.....heh.....whoops!)
I really can't picture you with a super secret hidden drawer of fan-girl (or guy! lol!!) underwear.
fans 递给你的是一件内衣吗?如果不是,那是什么呢?
就算那不是一件内衣,以前有 fans 给过你类似的东西吗?之后你又是怎么处理的呢????????(最后一个问题也是我最想知道的,虽然理论上我只能问一个问题..........)
我实在无法想象你拿着一条 fan-girl 的超隐形小内裤时的情景(或者是男用的!!)。

Dec:
I’m not really sure I know what you are referring to, possibly you’re talking about something I was given while on stage in China…If I remember correctly I think I was given some kind of a baby bib…not sure why though
n
我并不确定你指的是什么,可能你的意思是我在中国(北京)演唱会的舞台上被赠予的什么东西....如果我没记错的话,那是一个 baby 围嘴之类的东西,虽然我也不明白为什么送这个。【注:那其实是一个韩版手帕 - _ -|| 】

9.Siroinikki
I like soccer.
I watch only the match of the Japanese representative.
[Fields Of Athenry] [You'll Never Walk Alone]
I know that these 2 songs were (Celtic club)cheer song.
I know that Declan sang.
These are wonderful songs.
Do you know Shunsuke Nakamura of (Celtic club)?
He is a Japanese.
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=WSam4Jpd8KA
3:04
He let Conner kick make a goal directly.
I came to like soccer since I watched this.
I hope that Japan can play a game with the U.K. in World Cup.
Both the music and the sports are splendid.
my QUESTION
【上述问题大概是说,Declan 的 [Fields Of Athenry] [You'll Never Walk Alone] 两首歌都是凯尔特人俱乐部的队歌(凯旋之歌),凯尔特人队有一个队员是日本人,叫 Shunsuke Nakamura。siro 还希望世界杯的时候日本可以和英国踢对手。】

Do you know Shunsuke Nakamura of (Celtic club) ?
那你知道 Shunsuke Nakamura 这个人么(凯尔特人队)?
*shiro*

Dec: Sorry, no I don’t
抱歉我不知道。
【太有笑点了】

10.Sven
Makes you a apprenticeship and what will you do later?
如果让你有进入一段学徒期,接下来你会做什么?

Dec:
I am concentrating on my writing, improving my techniques and considering what to do next
我正在专注于创作,正努力提高自己的技巧,并正在思考着接下来做什么。
11. Lauren
I just wanted to know whats your opinion about what is going on in the economy? and do you think it will get better anytime soon?
我想知道你对目前世界金融危机的看法,你觉得一切在短期内会有所好转吗?

Dec:
Judging by what I see on TV, the world economy is in real trouble but I have no idea ‘what’ is going 'on’ or how to put it right, and I am beginning to think that the world bankers and politicians have no idea either unfortunately, which is quite worrying.
从电视报道来看,世界金融危机的确非常严重,但我并不太清楚“什么”“怎么样了”,或应该怎样解决,并且不幸的是,我开始觉得全世界的银行家们和政客们也不知如何是好了,这很令人担心。

12. Kath
i'm wondering...what would you do if one day, you woke up and realized that your voice became ...terrible and you couldn't sing any more?
it's just my imagination
如果有一天早上你一觉醒来。发现自己的声音变得...唱不出来了,你会怎么做?
只是我的想象。

Dec:
As I have already said to Melinda,
(I would have to see what my options would be, but I would hope it would be something to do with music. Maybe working in a record company or writing/producing.----Melinda's answer)
就像我回答 Melinda 时说的,我将不得不去思考这个问题,但我希望那将会是与音乐有关的事业。也许是在唱片公司工作,或从事创作 / 音乐制作.

13. Hopelessly devoted to you
I want to know what do you think about age differences between spouses.
Do you mean it doesn't matter or is it relevant?
Is it important if the woman or the man is younger or older?
我想知道你对伴侣之间的年龄差异怎么看?
你不在意呢,还是觉得这事关重大?
如果女方或者男方年纪很大或者非常年轻,很重要么?

Dec:
I don’t think anything about it really, if the two people concerned are happy, surely that’s all that really matters.
我并没仔细考虑过这个问题,如果两个人在一起相处的很好,就足够了,那才是最重要的。

14.Naploma
If you even like musicals, what is your favorite??
如果你也喜欢音乐剧,哪个剧目是你最爱呢?

Dec:
I can’t say I have a favourite musical, but I did enjoy the ‘Buddy Holly’ story in London very much.
很难说我最喜欢哪个,但在伦敦上演的 ‘Buddy Holly’的故事我的确很喜欢。
【注:首演于1989年12月10日,讲述了与猫王、披头士齐名的摇滚殉道者巴迪・霍利极富传奇色彩的一生。
  歌剧以巴迪・霍利从默默无闻到大红大紫的全过程为主线,淋漓尽致地描绘出这位摇滚殉道者的摇滚精神、摇滚爱情以及摇滚人生。全剧以歌唱为重点,贯穿了巴迪・霍利的“Peggy Sue”、“Maybe Baby”、“Chantilly Lace”和“Words of Love”等经典传唱歌曲,优美动听,精彩绝伦。】--转自百度

15.Melinda 【本问题同12】
So this is my question: If you stop singing one day whatever the reason is what carrier would you consider to chose?

Dec:
I would have to see what my options would be, but I would hope it would be something to do with music. Maybe working in a record company or writing/producing.

16.Bella
My question is : Which is your favorit memory of you career or in your life?
我的问题是:你的生活中或者演艺生涯里,你最爱的一段回忆是什么?

Dec:
There have been many great things happen in my life that I think it would be impossible to single out just one.
在我的生活中发生了太多好事情,所以我想只挑出一个来不大现实。

17.Gohar
My question is... whats the best advice you have ever gotten and who was it from??
我的问题是:.....你得到过的最棒的建议是什么?从谁那里呢?

Dec:
If your audience is 10 or 10,000. always give 100% . Enjoy what you do, and if you ever stop enjoying it, stop doing it. A few people have told me that.
无论你的听众是10个人还是1万人,都要尽到百分之百的努力。要享受你的事业,如果有一天它不再有乐趣,那就别干了。有几个人这样忠告过我。

18.IceWeaver
Do you have any phobias? Heights, spiders, snakes, elevators, Man-Eating soccer balls?
你有什么特别害怕的东西吗?恐高,蜘蛛,蛇,电梯,吃人的英式足球(......)?

Dec:
Phobia is a pretty strong word and so far I don’t think I have discovered any, but there are some things I am not too keen on…..I am actually not too good with rollercoaster’s, I have been on a few but it just seems to be that the mixture of huge heights and very high speeds don’t go down so well with me.
恐惧是个很严重的词,到目前为止我还没发现什么特别可怕的东西,但确实有些事物让我不那么向往......事实上我不太爱做过山车,我也玩过一些,但那种混合了极大高度、极快速度的过山车让我有点吃不消。

19.Jamin
whats the one job that you would never want to do??
你最不想做什么工作?

Dec:
I’ve never really thought about it before but I think it takes a great deal working in parliament, running a country. I can’t begin to imagine the stress and pressure involved with such a job…..just imagine having to make decisions for an entire country.
以前我没太想过这个问题,但我猜在议会那种地方,维系一个国家的运转,一定是一份有着巨大工作量的差事。我都不能去想陷入那种工作而背负的压力和紧迫感.....只要想象一下,你要为整个国家做出种种决定。

20.Eva
do you sometimes think about that u might lose your carieer when your in the age of 20-30
你想没想过在你20-30岁的时候,可能你会失掉你的事业?【怎么都这种丧问题 - -0】

Dec:
Anyone can lose their career at any age, that’s why I think it is important to develop as many skills to support you as possible.
任何人都可能在任何年纪失掉他们的事业,这就是为什么我认为发展多项技能是如此的重要,也许他们就会帮到你。
21-30
21.Debbie
Besides the performance side of music, would you ever like to be involved with any other aspect of music?
Ie producing etc etc
除了音乐演出之外,你还喜欢以其他形式参与到音乐中来么?
比如音乐制作等等。

Dec:
Yes indeed, very much so, the whole process fascinates me.
Apart from the writing and performing personally, I would love to try recording and mixing not just my own music but other artists too. Especially if somehow I had ‘discovered’ them.
I have many production ideas for the songs I’m writing and I hope to try these.
是的,当然,非常愿意,这一整个流程都让我着迷。
除了一个人的创作和演出,我也希望尝试录制和混音,不单单是给我自己的音乐,也包括其他的歌手。尤其是从某种程度上说我“发掘”了他们的人。
对于自己的作品,我也有很多制作上的想法,很希望能尝试他们。

22.Shiqin
As we may state, many of the most beautiful songs ever created come often from a painful experience of their composers--it's only when people get hurt in life that they begin to think, to write down their feelings. Music comes rarely from cheerful emotions, sadness or melancholy can be truly beautiful. We all know why "Tears in heaven" has been written, even your own song "Moody blues" is a sad one. I think this is true for other kinds of art.
I'd like to ask, as I guess you're determined to go far in the creation, how will you choose between writing comforting songs and your own happiness of life, if it really comes to a choice?
Thank you.

就像我们知道的一种情况,很多优美歌曲的创作之源都来自作曲者本身伤痛的生活经历---只有当人们在生命中受到伤害,他们才开始思索,开始写下他们感觉。很少有作品是从愉悦的感情中得来的,而悲伤和忧郁却能成就至美的乐曲。我们都知道“Tears in heaven”的创作初衷,就算是你自己的"Moody blues"也是一首忧伤的歌。我想这在其他门类的艺术里,同样放之四海皆准。
我想问的是,我猜你会坚定的在创作之路上一路走下去,那么在创作出令人欣慰的作品和自己的快乐人生之间,你将如何选择呢?

ps: Thank you so much for what you've done for Alec Mckenzie.
ps: 感谢你为Alec Mckenzie所做的一切。

Dec:
It is true that many great songs have been written by people who have experienced personal tragedy and heartbreak, but I cannot see that anyone would choose to suffer in this way, just so they could write a great song.
Of course it is true that life experiences can often trigger an idea for a song, but I really can’t see that a songwriter would make such a choice. I hope I have not misunderstood your question.
没错,的确有很多非常好的歌曲来自创作者生命中个人的不幸或心碎的经历,但我不认为这是他们之前故意选择经历伤痛,来换取一首伟大作品的诞生。
当然,生活经历是可以为触发创作的灵感,但我真的不认为一个创作者愿意事前去做那样的选择,希望我没误解你的问题。

23.Claire
It must take a person with a lot of back bone to become involved within an industry that involves a lot of knock backs. My question for you is, as an artist, what advice can you give to any body who wants to become involved within the entertainment industry?
在娱乐产业里打拼肯定会为一个人引来无数背后的议论和诋毁。我想问你的是,作为一个艺人,你想给其他一些希望进入娱乐圈的人什么忠告呢?

Dec:
I’m not really able to give anyone advice but here’s an answer I gave some time ago to a similar question:-
My advice for people?
I believe that everyone has a talent for something, and I just wish that everyone was able to use their talent in their lives.
No matter how impossible your dream might seem, and some days it will seem impossible, never give up, keep trying,…. and listen to the advice from experienced people who you trust to tell you the truth.
Beware of people who will make all sorts of wonderful and exciting promises to you remember it’s a business and all too often they will not keep them. It’s not all glamour as many imagine and like anything there are many ‘not-so’ nice people out there. So be very careful and cautious.
我还不能给其他人一个明确的建议,但这里有我之前回答过的类似问题的答案。
给其他人的建议?
“我相信每个人在某方面都有自己的天赋,并希望它们能够在有生之年能够得到施展运用。
无论你的梦想看起来多么不可实现,永不放弃,不断尝试…,还要听从那些你所信服的过来人的教导,他们会告诉你事实。”【这段来自08.7类似问题的回答】
要小心那些向你做出种种激动人心的承诺的人,记住这是一门生意,大部分情况下他们并不会实现诺言。事情也并不像看上去那么有魅力,行业中到处都会有“不那么好”的人在那里,所以,一定要小心谨慎行事。

24.Annie
I’m Annie from Vietnam, the one who tried to make an opera cover of Moody Blues with my friend - chubby_dancer^^
You know that you have so many fans at all ages (...13...16...40...59... ), fans from so many countries in the world (USA, Germany, Vietnam, China, Sweden, England, Hong Kong…) and they always support you, love you… I myself, as other people, really think that you united us all together and made us a great, warm, cozy family of ANGELS! You’re even the ONLY reason for my friends to start studying English seriously and their marks are better now! I mean YOU and your songs really have the power to change people’s mind.
【前边略过,太酸><.....】//Con bé nào ng Việt nói đoạn đầu sến và thừa quá làm con bé ng Trung Quở này dịch ko nổi lol

WE really think you’re the best angel in the world. So how do you feel about that? 我们真的觉得你是世界上最好的天使,你怎么认为呢?

Dec:
I know people use it in the kindest possible way and I really do appreciate that, but to be really honest about it, ‘Angel’ is a very strong word and so I‘ve found it a bit embarrassing for some time now.
我明白人们把这个词(Angel)当作最好的方式赞扬我,我也十分感谢,但说实话,"Angel"是一个意味很重的词,有时候我会觉得有点尴尬。

25.FunnyJoane
Whose concerts visited you lately?
最近一次邀请你的演唱会是谁的?

Dec:The last concert I went to was ‘The Bootleg Beatles’ at the IndigO2, I was extremely impressed and I highly recommend them to anyone.
我最近一次去看的演唱会是IndigO2的‘The Bootleg Beatles’,彻底把我感动了,我严重推荐给大家。

26.Iris
How was it for you to learn guitar by yourself??
你是怎么自学吉他的呢?

Dec:
As I have said before, it was a bit painful on the fingers at first.
就像我之前回答过的那样,开始时,手指会有点疼。

27.Lizzie
i was just wondering, How does it make you feel when you have fans that are crazy about you......... i mean the fans that would do their best to follow you everywhere etc and fans that would be sad because they cant get close enough to you.
i hope this is okayy and not too weird?
我想知道,面对一群疯狂的fans时你有什么感觉........我的意思是,你的fans们会尽他们最大的努力跟着你,无论你走到哪儿,如果无法更加靠近你,他们就会伤心。
我希望这个问题还可以,不算太怪?

Dec:
When it can actually be a bit intimidating and scary but you just try to get on with it and hope people remember I’m just a normal person.
有时候场面是有点惊慌吓人,但你要试着去适应它,而且我希望人们明白,我也只是个普通人。

28.lolita
you know, we all like eating, when i was eating sth in a restaurant yesterday, i wondered what courses you can cook? or maybe your courses are very delicious~(imagining...)
你知道,我们都喜欢吃,昨天我在饭店里用餐的时候,忽然想知道你会做什么菜?也许你做的菜很好吃呢~~ (想象ing.....)

Dec:
I haven’t tried cooking a full dinner yet, just egg and chips, beans on toast, stuff like that.
我还没试过做一顿整餐,只是鸡蛋加炸薯条,豆子浇在烤面包上,之类的东西。

29.Coffea
What are the three things that you want to do the most in 2009?
你2009年最期待完成的3件事是什么?

Dec:
Learn to drive, get better at what I do, make the right decisions .
学会开车,把现在正在干的事情越做越好,做出正确的决定。

30.Lindsey
I was wondering do you and your sister ever get into arguments or fights.
我想知道你和你妹妹吵过架或者打过架么?

Dec:
I don’t know how many times I have said this, but Bernie and I, like everyone else sometimes have a disagreement but we never fight.
记不清这个话题我说过多少次了,Bernie 和我,就像其他任何人一样,会有意见不一的时候,但我们从不打架。
1. shane linh Hi Declan.
\My name is Linh and I'm from Viet Nam. I just have a question for you ( and I think it is easy qu How do you feel when everybody call you "an angel"?
我的名字叫Linh 我来自越南 我只有一个问题想要问你
当别人把你称作”天使”时你感觉怎么样?
Dec: As I said to annie last night(i think)
I know people use it in the kindest possible way and I really do appreciate that, but to be really honest about it, ‘Angel’ is a very strong word and so I‘ve found it a bit embarrassing for some time now.
我了解人们是出于善意去使用它 对此我十分地感激 ,但是实话实说.”天使”是一个较为强硬的词.有时候它会令我窘迫
2. special-K: What do you notice first in an opposite gender, respectively, female, when you see her, for example, in a street or somewhere else?
DEC: Doesn’t everyone notice people’s faces first - especially the eyes? I’m sure I do.
Mind you I have never been on a nudist beach. I guess it might be different there
3. jing: So what's the best music that can be come down do you think? How is the music you want to write? Could you please describe about it?
那么请问什么样的音乐才是最好的值得创作的?(..我不动这句话..) 你想创作的音乐是怎么样的? 你可以给我描述一下它吗?(..为什么是how..)
DEC: Sorry but I am not yet ready to discuss the material I am working on at the moment as it’s always changing and developing but when I am satisfied with it, then I will.
我很抱歉我对谈论音乐的素材没有准备 我仍旧在为它工作努力 它经常会起变化 并且在不断改进 但当我对它感到满意时我 我会告诉你的
4. Sarah Wei: Is there someone historic that you like(or are interested in)?
I mean someone like Anne Frank, Vincent & Napoleon
有没有什么令你喜欢或者你感兴趣的历史呢? 我的意思是像Anne Frank, Vincent & Napoleon之类的人物
DEC: I can’t say I have a favourite historical figure, but there have been quite a few that have achieved notable things - like Florence Nightingale or William Wilberforce for example
我不能说我有一个清晰的喜欢历史人物的形象,除了那些知名度很高的千古流传的事情 ..(原谅我吧..我词穷了,)
5. Platinum~Unicorn: My question is: how long have you had Chrissy for? I've seen pictures of you with her when you were littler, like 12 or so, so I'm just wondering how long she's been your doggie
我的问题是:你拥有Chrissy多久了?(DEC的狗狗) 我看过很多你与她一起拍的照片.在你12岁或
者更小吗? 我只是好奇她成为你的狗多久了~
DEC:4 years
4年了(…DEC真是….)
6. Rena: could I ask a question this time ?
Please teach your blood type. The book becomes a best-seller in my country, and the blood type fortune-telling is very popular for a long time. I was not found though looked for,and then I shall want to know.I'm sorry if the custom might not exist in your countr By the way, I am O type (+). After it had grown up, I examined it.
有点罗嗦..就是说她对DEC的血型很好奇 并且日本最近风靡血型说
DEC: I am not sure
我也不确定(估计是不愿透露…)
7.bubbles101:When you were on the interview for the 2006 promotional what did you say in German to the person next to you that made you laugh so hard? (If you don’t understand my question, click here to see the youtube video.)
当你在在2006年接受一次采访的时候 你用德语对你身边的人说了什么让你笑得那么厉害?..如果你不明白 请点击这个YOUTOBE地址
DEC: It was just mistake I made which seemed really, really funny at the time but now just brings a smile when I think about it.
这仅仅因为当时犯的一个语法错误 在当时真的是十分搞笑 不过现在回想起来也只会给我带来一个嘴角微微向上弧度的笑容了
3. Maren13 :Would you ever date a fan?
你有过和歌迷约会的经历吗?
DEC: I might, I certainly won’t say ‘I never would’ but I guess it would be strange to meet them as a fan of mine. Rather than just somebody I meet and get talking to.
我想我会的 我确切地知道我不会说”我将永远不会见他们” 但我猜想去见他们并以我的歌迷的身份将会很陌生 ,我希望见他们的时候能象普通朋友一般交流
8. Alica...:So my question : In the video love of my life you must acting a bit...do you like to acting??
在视频Love of my life 中你必须上台表演 请问你喜欢演戏吗?
DEC: Yes I do enjoy it. It can be fun but also its not as easy as it looks sometimes.
是的我享受演戏的过程 这很有趣但常常不象看起来那么简单
9. casandra: About Halloween...if you celebrated it and you were to choose a costume,what would it be?Like a pirate?An evil vampire?(now I don't see you wearing something like that)A ghost?A cute innocent singing Superman(lol)?
是有关万圣节的 如果你庆祝它那你将会选择什么样的服装呢?海盗? 邪恶的吸血鬼?(今我还没见过你穿成那样) 亡魂? 一个逗人喜爱还会唱歌的超人?ETC
DEC: It would most definitely NOT be an angel! umm…yes Vampire sounds good
我很明确**不会是天使 唔 吸血鬼是个不错的选择哦(..邪恶邪恶…
10. Yurimex: I know you are of Scottish descent so i want to ask you: have you ever wore a kilt? if you do not think you will do it t's just curiosity
我知道你来自苏格兰所以我想问你你曾经穿过苏格烂短裙吗?如果你不认为你会去做它..原谅我的求知欲吧….
原谅我对英文的理解水平 这里还有一些 一起发咯 ALE麻烦你帮抠抠错字了。。。
Thanks for reading. Hy vọng đề tài này chưa đc post. Phù Embarassed
tamle_o
tamle_o
Đang nghe "Declan"
Đang nghe

Tổng số bài gửi : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Declan interview [ March 3th, 2009] Empty Re: Declan interview [ March 3th, 2009]

Post by ilovedeclan.ftu.hn90 13/7/2011, 21:25

Dec trả lời rất thông minh I love you
ilovedeclan.ftu.hn90
ilovedeclan.ftu.hn90
VFOD's member
VFOD's member

Female Tổng số bài gửi : 235
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Declan interview [ March 3th, 2009] Empty Re: Declan interview [ March 3th, 2009]

Post by diemly_181 29/7/2011, 10:41

em thấy anh Dec trả lời khôn khéo wa'.Chắc ko có óc hài hước ròy.Mấy con bé khác hỏi toàn câu riêng tư.chả liên quan.Có những câu rất là nhảm nhí cái j underwear..(nhưng mà tóm lại là nếu mình ở trỏng chắc là đờ đẫn cả ng lun tay run bần bật->khỏi hỏi lun) Laughing
diemly_181
diemly_181
Đang nghe "Thank You"
Đang nghe

Female Tổng số bài gửi : 162
Đến từ : phủ lý hà nam
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down